Monday, April 23, 2012

What's Beautiful Triathlon Challenge, Day One



I totally killed my tempo run today (which is a good thing). I was originally planning on running four miles, but decided to tack on an extra mile and a half.  Talk about a motivated Monday.

For today's What's Beautiful Drive Challenge, I had to post a picture of a body part that would be my biggest ally in this competition. Naturally, I choose my legs. I've been pounding out mile repeats and completing countless lunges for over seven years now, and am as proud of my legs as a mother is of her newborn child.

TOTAL: 5.56 miles, 52 minutes
Warm-up: .29 mi, 2:21 min.
Mile Splits: (8:13)(8:15)(8:09)(8:01) NEGATIVE SPLITS!!!!!
Recovery Jog (after each mile split, 3 min): .17/ .19/ .18/ .26
Cooldown: .47 mi, 5:33 min



No comments:

Post a Comment