Thursday, April 12, 2012

Full Circle

The Sunset just as My Team was leaving the Track.

Photo of the starting and finishing line that has caused quite an amount of anxiety and accomplishment
Last night was my last highschool dual track meet. Although I didn't tear up or anything (I probably will after Districts) I was undergoing some serious nostalgic memories of staying at meets from 3:30 PM to past 8 PM.  Out-kicking other girls and being out-kicked. Not realizing how hungry I was until I left the track and realized that I had only eaten a handful of dried fruit for the past 5 hours. I wouldn't give up these memories for the whole world.
As I snapped a photo of the sunset and walked to the bus, I realized that my last highschool meet was at the same track where I ran my first highschool race, coming in a full circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment