Monday, March 19, 2012

SEU Preview

SEU hosted a late night event called Our City, and I saw their advertising sign as an excuse to take a cute/cheesy campus-visit photo.

Me with Roxanne, the advisor for RAW tv.  I practically ran over to the journalism department when they began the faculty meet & greet. Afterwards I power walked right on over to the history department. Nerd for life.

Please excuse the granny pants

Signs never cease to amuse me

After staying up past 1 AM on Thursday night/Friday morning,  I needed a caramel macchiato. However, the Starbucks on campus wasn't open in the morning, so I walked to the cafe, where I paid for a white chocolate caramel latte. Not too bad at all. (This picture is from Thursday afternoon, where I happily squandered my two free free drink tickets at Starbucks. Maybe that's why I was able to stay up until 1 in the morning).

Tina and her coconut mango smoothie

No comments:

Post a Comment