Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hello size 4, it's nice to see you again

After a month of hard track workouts, getting rid of bread and other processed snacks, and checking the amount of sugar and sodium on labels, I finally fit into my size 3/4 jeans again. Yay!
This means that, come summer, I will be able to shop for leaner clothes for college. The only problem is that even when I fit perfectly into a size four dress, I still have to buy size 6 so that I don't show off too much leg.
While contemplating my wardrobe choices for college, I realized that I am more modest when it is my descision to be so. When it is my responsiblility to make my own choices, I find that I usually go with the responisble descision. It's probably because I have the same fashion taste as Ivanka Trump.  So, my parents don't need to worry about me going Girls Gone Wild on them. Not happening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment