Monday, March 12, 2012

App-solutely Addicted

Kindle Fire (:

Ugh I need to clean the screen....

Due to my introverted nature, I have turned down Homecoming, Prom, and Gradbash, saving myself about $310 in ticket costs. I am like the princess of party poopers. However, every princess recieves some kind of tribute, and mine came in the form of a Kindle Fire in a lime green cover. :D
I consider this a pre-graduation present, a way of my parents saying, "Take this and enjoy your senior year without crawling from class to class like a hermit".  Thank-you to my parents!  

One of the cool things about the Kindle Fire is all of the apps. So far, I have downloaded Pandora, The Weather Channel, and Words with Friends. *nerd dance*

Here are some more photos of Tina's Birthday celebration, which has spanned about 3 days:


More birthday photos of my favorite sister!

Kyle (: He can beat me at chess
 I forgot to include this photo of Anna at the beach in my last post. The little diva loves swimming. After five hours at the beach, her mom asked her if she stayed long enough. Of course, Anna'a reply was no.  :)

 RyRy (my nickname for Ryan)

No comments:

Post a Comment